This exhibition invites our patrons to explore sexuality in a way that is personal and pertinent to their own experiences – whether that might be learning a new bondage technique, contemplating the arousability of an erotic painting or fondling the authentic skin of a RealDoll™.
The following artists/pieces are currently on display:
- David Datuna, Flower of Life
- Daniel Handal, works from the Female Masking series
- Keith Haring, works from the Bad Boys series
- Mayumi Lake, works from the My Idol and Poo-Chi series
- Marko Mäetamm, All We Have is Love
- Pablo Picasso, Raphael et La Fornarina XI: The Pope is Open-Mouthed in His Armchair
- Sandra Torralba, works from Estranged Sex series
- Mike Sullivan, The Sex Lives of Robots installation
- Stahl Stenslie, Cyber SM installation
In addition, the gallery also features: period photography, French postcards, holograms, vintage vibrators, a turn of the century anti-onanism device, full male and female RealDolls™ by Abyss Creations and objects of Kink with focus on Furries, Ponyplay and BDSM.
We invite Museum guests to revisit this gallery regularly as content is frequently updated.