Can you repackage anything to make it seem sexier and smarter? Do you have an eye for the fashionable and a strong sense of the artistic? If this is you, we invite you to participate in the design experience of your life helping us realize our next stage of growth in exhibition, retail, packaging and digital design.
What we are looking for
- You have a strong sense of contemporary, cutting edge design
- Your design sensibility is fresh, bold and smart
- You are creative, with an eye for detail and consistency
- Proficiency in Mac and PC, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop with some experience in DreamWeaver (HTML a plus!) and Flash
- You are flexible and can work independently under pressure on multiple tasks and enjoy an energetic and entrepreneurial work environment
- You are a college grad or working on a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Communication Design or a related field with the right to work in the U.S.
Bare your design soul: With your cover letter and portfolio, send us a curate sample of images that reflect your personal design sensibility (your art work, artists/designers you favor, images of buildings, fashion, graphic design, etc.) Consider using pinterest.com and send us the link.
The Museum of Sex is a dynamic institution and brand dedicated to discourse, disruption and exchange around the topic of human sexuality. We are located in the heart of New York City. The company is growing rapidly. The position described represents an opportunity to become a key contributor at one of the most innovative, exciting attractions and brand concepts in New York City.